Saturday, March 22, 2008

mess

You're a song
Written by the hands of God
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure
thank God we ’re together
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever
Forever and ever

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin' to do
Maybe it best you leave me alone.
Now I on my own side
It's better than being on your side
It ends tonight.

I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not Cause my heart so much misery
I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt
I am afraid,I cannot cry,I m forced to fake
Because of you,I don t know how to let anyone else in
Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight
here in my room dreaming about you and me
I cant stop dreaming of you

tell me what i gotta be,tell me what you wanna do
'cause i can't live my life the way you want me to
It's a long and winding journey

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
The face I came to know is missing too
Everything that I do reminds me of you
I love the things that you do
Do you see how much I need you right now?
We were made for each other ,Out here forever
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me
When you're gone,I miss you

Why did you have to go? Why did you turn away?
You could have let me know,So now I'm all alone
baby I will wait for you,Cause I don't know what else i can do
No matter what i have to do I'll wait for you
I really need you in my life,Don't leave me crying.
If you give me a chance I can love you right
I'll Be Waiting.

You're telling me you're so confused
You can't make up your mind
But only love can stay
So i just Pray you'll have a change of heart
I've tried my best to make you see
There's hope beyond the pain
But i can make you see it through
That's something only love can do

Say you love me,You know that it could be nice
If you only say you love me,Don't treat me like I was lice
If you only say you love me,Things would really work out fine
This is how you remind me
This time I'm mistaken for handing you a heart worth breaking
I was waiting on a different story,
and I've been wrong, i've been down
You leave me hanging on the line,Every time you change your mind.
First you say you won't, then you say you will.
You keep me hanging on, and we're not moving on.
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
What you do to me
It's killing me.

I took for granted, all the times
Wherever you go,Whatever you do,
Or how my heart breaks,got me goin' CrAzY
I will be right here waiting for you
now I see that you're so happy
'cause You're in love,And you're not in love with me
I was praying that fate would bring you back to me Someday
Sometimes it's hard to believe That you're never coming back to me
I could have died.

Tu amor, tu amor
Estare siempre en mi corazon
Nothing else seems as much as what you mean to me
Yeah, just like that

Underneath your clothes There's an endless story
'Cause of you I forgot the Smart ways to lie
I love you more than all That's on the planet
Because of you I'm running out of Reasons to cry
How could this happen to me,I made my mistakes
I've got no where to run
The night goes on As I'm fading away
finally de de de de de de de de
finally out of word
I've sick of this life
cause you and i both loved ......

No comments: