Sunday, August 26, 2007

friends

Now I only know...

When I really have problem,there won't be anybody besides me.

Friends.

For so many years,I be friend with all of them.

I did everything that I can for them.

But when I have problem,they are not by my side.

I have chose them as my friends,'coz I know they are good,they are reliable.

But am I wrong?

Nobody will think of me,remember me,all the time.

They said I'm too good with them,they no need to do so.

Maybe I should trust them.

I'll treat them cool everytime when I feel suffer in my friendship.

It's because I want them to care for me.

I do something to MAKE them care for me.

And it just last for,maybe a day.

Then everything will back to normal.

Maybe I have treated you all too bad,so you all must treat me like this.

I HAVE PROBLEM,DID YOU ALL KNOW???!!!

曾经有个朋友说过:“朋友,是在你真正有问题的时候才出现的。”

那你在哪里啊?你们全部都不见了。认识我酱多年,你们不曾真正了解我的内心世界。

我很痛苦,你们懂吗?没有可能懂。

No comments: