Tuesday, July 17, 2007

DLMK13-Mooooody..............

My relationship with KM ends finally at last night. My feeling after that 'break up' moment was,down... Lost my mood to do anything... Then I've called some friends to come out and chat. Felt better after that. KM said I didn't put her inside my heart,so she don't wanna continue anymore. I say nothing. That's the end of our story,and I think this might be the last 'The End' of us...

After ending this love relationship,I don't know what will happen to the another friendship. Today at school,until home,I feel that that friendship has already became very very normal. That's what I don't wish to happen. Maybe it's the fate. What I wish is,our friendship can back to the stage last time,a very best friend. Haha... That's very good ar... Go here go there,share each other's secrets,stay with each other when one of us is unhappy,chat happily,and many many more... That's all what I wish,back to that happy period of mine. But those were already past tense... Whatever is gone,it won't come back,anymore.

No comments: