Wednesday, July 04, 2007

It's Impossible...

I think,she'll not likes me... I'm really nothing for her,compared to her ex... Everytime when she mention about her ex,my heart will feel like broken... She haven't forget about him,and also will never forget about him... Everytime when I heard about her ex's name from her mouth,I'll feel that I'm just like an useless guy... She'll never likes me... He's everything but I'm just nothing... I'm a person that lack of confidence... I'm not 'her cup of tea'... Her standard is too high until I can't reach it... This is the 2nd time,that I feel like really don't have any confident... It's also the 2nd time that I'll willing to do something stupid for a girl... The 1st time was Huie Thing...

I'm trying to do many things so that I can stay together with her more... But everytime when I'm doing these kind of things,I'm actually showing all my 'uselessness' to her... I really don't wanna like that...... I don't know what to do now... Happy when I be with her... I only want a happy relationship,just like this,but I don't think we can move any step forward... Not even after STPM... I'm too weak for her... She should not has a person like me to stay with her... What she needs,is a person that just like her ex,a person that is outstanding,even extraordinary...

Maybe I should just do what Kang Wei has said,using that method to pull out my feelings to her... I think she also wishes me to do so... Sometimes I'll feel like she has some feelings towards me,but sometimes I'll feel that she just treat me as a best friend... I think P(she treat me as best friend)>P(she likes me),for many many times...

The trip to Parliament has already cancelled,so many of us were planning to go home early,but my friends didn't... She did... When I back to my class,my feeling was just like,I lost something... Then,I started to search for something... The thing that I'm searching for,is her... When I've realized that she's already gone,I felt so down in a sudden... I've called her immediately... But I didn't follow her to get back to home... I went to Science 2 to find my friends... Chat with Zhe Chua about my problem and feelings now... He told me that don't go to compare myself with her ex... But I can't... I think everyone will definitely impressed by her ex when they heard about him...

He's everything and I'm nothing...
He's Hero and I'm just a ZERO!!!

No comments: