Sunday, July 01, 2007

The End----->The Beginning

The Prom Night had already over... As Kar Muan's partner,I enjoyed the night... I saw that buddy was busy doing her job all the night... So,we less talk to each other... I wanted to dance with her,but,Kar Muan was with me all the night... I've missed the chance... Feel a little bit regret... But nevermind lah...

After the Prom Night,I've went to Aman Puri McD with Kar Muan,Jenny,Zhe Chua and Jiun Tat to have our supper... I was still stay with Kar Muan at the McD there to have a chat before we went home after our meal... We started to chat about our problem of love... She said we better become friend... Then okay lo... I didn't say anything... Fetched her home,and then went to find that buddy at her house... But she was already sleep at that time I think... She didn't receive the messages that I've sent to her... Kar Muan called me later and said her earing might have leave at my car just now... I back to her house,and finally,she found her earing on the floor infront of her house... After that,I received the message delivery report for the message that I've sent to that buddy... She replied me and said her handphone had run out of battery just now... Then I've rushed to her house 'coz I felt unhappy...

She went out from her house and she thought I'll take her for a ride to somewhere else... But I didn't do that,'coz my car is 'not that suitable to do this kind of job'... We went to the garden near her house,sit down on the cement bench... I didn't say anything... Then she started to talk about her problem... She cried...... I listened to her and then said something to calm her down... Then I received a call from Kar Muan... We chatted for about half an hour before we ended our conversation... I've decided to back to the relationship with Kar Muan...... The end,had become another beginning... Maybe it's good,or maybe it's not... I also don't know...

After that phone call,I back to the cement bench with that buddy... Her head leaned on my shoulder... I felt a bit 'sweet' at that time... Don't know why... After a while,I also feel very tired and my head had already leaned on her head,then I fall asleep... Don't know after how long,I awaked and she pulled me up and want me to go home... But I really felt damn tired and sad at that time... After a while,we went home......

This post is just to write down what happened early at this morning... For no reason,I just wanna post it...... Hope you all will not feel boring when reading this post...

No comments: