Sunday, July 15, 2007

DLMK11-Am I too NAIVE?

I'm such a DONKEY! Why you didn't tell me that you won't fallen to me for the rest of your life? Why you didn't tell me straightly that we're impossible to be with each other together? Why you just said I'm not really fallen on you,but you never say you won't fallen to me? You had drive me mad! I feel like I'm now playing by you. You told me that you didn't like him now,but why you told the others that you still love him very much? Why can't you just tell me that you still love him very much? Why you wanna cheat me?

I'm not as good as him... You won't have ANY feeling towards me forever... Whatever I do,whenever I wait you until,it's also the same...

Tell me straight forward,you won't like me. Is this sentence that difficult to be told?

No comments: