Monday, July 23, 2007

DLMK19-It won't change......

Maybe she's busy... I shouldn't bother her anymore... But I'll feel unhappy everytime when she treat me 'cool'... She talk to me only once in a day now at school... Sometimes we even didn't talk to each other... It's totally different now compared to last time... Just like today,when she called my name,I really felt very happy and straight away told her that that was the first time she call my name today,but she didn't hear what I'm trying to tell... Do you all think it's kinda stupid to feel happy just because of this silly stuff? Yea... I think so... And I'll feel quite unhappy also when she's together with other guys... Haha... I'm such a loser! Feeling moody for what? She's too high class...

The special friendship has became worse... We're not best friend anymore I think... Only I'm treating her as a best friend,or even more,but she only treat me as a normal friend,that's all.

No comments: