Saturday, July 21, 2007

DLMK17-Settled

Finally,I've finished my Grade 5 practical piano exam! Prepared it for almost a year,just for the 20 minutes performance. Now wait for the result lo... Never hope to get Merit or Distinction,as long as I pass,then it's already ok...

After the exam yesterday,I didn't back home immediately. Hang around at KLCC,then received a call from KM. She said she wanna go out with me and wanna tell me something. I told her to come to KLCC. She really came! We watched Vacancy,then went out to the garden outside KLCC to have a walk. We found a place to sit down and we started to chat. We went home around 9pm. I received her message around 10 pm. She said she can't forget me,and won't treat me bad,also said she still likes me... I told her don't think too much. And said we should concentrate on study now. She agreed. Then ok already.

I think everything is ok now. Now I just wanna concentrate on study,and also all my friendship. Love's things,after STPM first lah...

No comments: