Thursday, July 05, 2007

DLMK1-Tough

I've made a decision that I never wish to... I leaved her... I was wonder why KM can be so selfish... Maybe is because I'm the one who did things wrong at first... I should pick up this responsibility... KM don't want me to close to her anymore... So I've made this decision...

Didn't face to her today... Feel like very weird... Didn't talk to her today... Feel like very boring,meaningless in my school life... I saw her,feel very tired today,don't know why... I wanna go and care about her,but I know I can't do this... It's very hard for me to leave her alone... I saw her drink water today,but she drank so much in a time... But at least she drink lar... Good girl... Hehe... After I went home,I didn't chat with her in SMS... Feel like I've lost something... Very boring,and the time also pass so slow... She's online now... Should I find her and chat with her? I think I should not do this... Maybe I'll just send her some words and then offline immediately... I always do something like this... I miss her very much ar... What should I do? What can I do? Maybe everything will be fine soon,right?

Just now,I looked at my face through the mirror... Compared to her ex,I'm really nothing... Haiz... Nevermind lah... No matter how I look like,she also will not fall in love to me... I just hope that I can stay beside her,to make her happy... I don't want her to be sad anymore...

I remebered her words,not to wear the other's specs,not to put the handphone in the pocket infront of the chest... Some stupid advice from her... Haha... Hope she'll always remember to take her morning and night pills,spray her medicine,drink more water,do her homework everyday and sleep early every night lah... And concentrate to the class everytime... Don't always sleep at class when teacher is teaching ma... Don't be so blur everytime... Must get out of the 'soh po' life ma... The most important thing is to do what she wish to... I mean things that are about her ex lar...

I'm going to walk alone when the KPJ duty lu... She is leaving my life,and withdrawing my happiness in my life...... She is Mei Kuan.

No comments: