Thursday, July 26, 2007

DLMK22-Friendship

How's my friendship with her? I don't know. Why we'll treat each other as a stranger at school now? Nothing to say to me anymore? I think so... I've chatted with a friend last night about this special friendship. I've told him all of the problems that I'm facing now. He has suggested that I should go and ask her why she suddenly treat me very 'cool'. I said I'm not going to ask her anything about this. The reason is,I don't want she feel like I'm an annoying person. Just let it remain as now. Feel jealous to those guys that can have close contact with her. Me? Cannot consider as a far contact with her,'coz we even don't have any contact. Feel happy 'coz she still replying my message,although it's far shorter than those messages that she replied to me last time. I think the problem is we have no topic to chat anymore. Or maybe she's already bored of chatting with me? Ya... I think it is the reason......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am jiun tat.dunno why suddenly i felt i lose may friends...last time i used to have many sms de friends can say very close..but now i lose them all...i think is my own fault because after i in love i no find them i found that i also hurt many ppl..by playing them..and some is lost contact because i am busy for my exam..i have busy life with a small social circuit i think? hmm dunno why tonight have so much to say.maybe we have the same feeling gua..lost someone..ok la must look forward..good night..i am ur friend